What indie books have I been reading this month? Glad you asked. See below for a list of books I bought and/or purchased last month. (If you're new to the #GoIndie2016 challenge, read this first.)
I cannot talk enough about my love for the novel Vinyl. This is probably one of the most unique novels I've read in this genre, and I can't wait to read more from Sophia Hanson.
- Vinyl by Sophia Elaine Hanson
- After the Cure by Deirdre Gould
- Becoming Human by Eliza Green
- Slip by David Estes
- Yesterday's Gone by Sean Platt and David Wright
- Oasis by Dima Zales
I can't help but love the fantasy and romance genres. I want fairies and I want people fallin' in love. Hence, the titles below! I highly recommend Now and Again by Jen Ellision.
At first glance, it's similar to my novel, These Are the Moments, but when you read it, the two novels stand alone. I enjoyed this so much and hope to see more in this genre from Jen.
- Now and Again by Jennifer Ellision
- Ella, The Slayer by E.W. Exley
- Pan by K.R. Thompson
- Flying Lessons by H. Lovelyn Bettison
- Bless the Skies by Julie Elise Landry
- Heart Strings by Mira Bailee
- Out of the Blue by Greta Mulrooney
Non-Fiction and Suspense
If you don't know who Chuck Wendig is, then you are missing out, my friend. I pick this book up every week or so to get a good laugh and great advice. I also picked up a suspense novel, Habit, to try and branch out in my reading style.
There you have it! The books I snagged for my shelf in February. Video to come soon.
Want to help me find more indie books to read this year? Comment below with suggestions!